عنوان مقاله [English]
The present study tried to determine the relationship betweenstrategies, enablers and capabilities of the knowledge management process with employee empowerment. The statistical population of current research is the SMEs of the east Mazandaran province with more than 42 months of activity. The statistical population 307 companies, and statistical sample are based on a Cochran formula with (n=171). Using SPSS19 software, Cronbach'salpha 94.6% has been obtained. Results of structural equation modeling techniques using the LISREL8.5 software showed that the process of knowledge management has a significant direct relationship on employee empowerment (coefficient 0.59). Knowledge management enablers, directly (0.18) and indirectly (0.20) through knowledge management process has a significant impact on employee empowerment. But a direct impact of knowledge management strategies on employee empowerment (path coefficient 0.16) is not significant, and only indirectly through the knowledge management process (0.22) has significant impact on employee empowerment. Also the results showed that the knowledge management strategies and enablers have direct and significant impact on employee empowerment.
- Amichai. Y. H.; Katelyn, Y. A. M., & Samuel, A. (2008). Assessment of Organisational Involvement in Implementing Empowerment. Journal of Computers in Human Behavior,14, 34-49.
- Abtin, A.; Yarahmadzehi. M., & Tomaj, Y. (2012). Investigate the factors affecting on human resource empowerment in small and medium businesses, Journal of Work and Society, 14, 44-58. (in Persian)
- Arabi, M., & Mousavi, S. (2011). Knowledge strategy. Tehran, Mahkameh. (in Persian)
- Akhavan, A.; Owlia, M. S.; Jafari, M., & Zare, Y. (2011). A Model for Linking Knowledge Management Strategies, Critical Success Factors, Knowledge Management Practices and Organizational Performance; the Case of Iranian Universities.IEEM, 1591-1595.
- Anantatmula, V., & Kanungo, S. (2006). Structuring The Underlying Relations Among The Knowledge Management Outcomes. Journal Of Knowledge Management,10(4), 25-42.
- Amirkabiri, A., & Fathi, S. (2011). Investigating the relationship between psychological empowerment and corporate entrepreneurship (a case study of Tehran information Fanavaran complex). Journal of Industrial Management Studies, 6(16), 99-124. (in Persian)
- Bowen, D. E., & Lawler, E. E. (1992). The Empowerment of Service Workers. What, Why, Who, When, Sloan Management Review.
- Badah, A. (2012). Relationship between the knowledge management processes and the administrative empowerment with the employees of the ministry of higher education and scientific research-jordan. European scientific journal, 8(28), 191-209.
- Child. J. (2008). Organization structure, environment, and performance: the role of strategic choice. Sociology, 6, 1-22.
- Choi, B., & Lee, H. (2003). Knowledge management enablers, processes, and organizational performance: an integrative view and empirical examination. Journal of management tnformation system, 20(1), 179-228.
- Choi, B.; Poon, S.K., & Davis, J.G.(2008). Effects of knowledge management strategy on organizational performance: a complementarity theory-based approach. International journal of management science, 36, 235-251.
- Conger, J.A., & Kanungo, R.N.(1998). The empowerment process: integrating theory and practice. Academy of management review,13,471-482.
- Chen, C., & Huang, J. (2007). How organizational climate and structure affect knowledge management Thesocial interaction perspective. International Journal of information management, 27, 104-118.
- Choy, C. H., Yew, W. K., & Lin, B. (2006). criteria for measuring km performance outcomes in organisations. Industrial management & data systems, 106(7), 917-936.
- Choi,B., & Lee, H.(2002). Knowledge management strategy and its link to knowledge creation process. Expert System with Applications,23(3),173-187.
- Davenport, T. H. (1998). Working knowledge: how organizations manage what they know. Boston: harvard business school press.
- Elahi, SH.; Khadivar, A., & Hasanzadeh, A. (2012). Designe of a decision support expert system to assist the process of developing a knowledge management strategy. Journal of Information Technology Management. 3(8), 43-62. (in Persian)
- Gold, A. H.; Malhotra, A., & Segars, A. H. (2001). Knowledge management: an organizational capabilities perspective. Journal of management information systems, 18 (1), 185-214.
- Ghorbanizadeh, V., & Khaleghinia, SH. (2010). The role of transfer of tacit knowledge in the employee empowerment. Human resource management researches, 2, 85-105. (in persian)
- Huang, H, L.; Chen, Y, Y.; Tsai, M, C., & Lee, C, J. (2011). The relationship between knowledge management strategy and information technology strategy. World academy of science, engineering and technology, 77, 432-436.
- Hsieh, H. G. (2007). Organizational Characteristics, Knowledge Management Strategy, Enablers, and Process Capability: Knowledge Management Performance in U.S. Software Companies. Lynn University.
- Hasani Ghale Hasan, F. (2012). Evaluation of relationship between knowledge management and human resources empowerment. Advances in environmental biology, 6(7), 1969-1978.
- Kordnaiej, A.; Moshabaki, A.; Fani, A. A., & Khanalizadeh, R. (2011). Study of the relationship between organizational learning and empowerment. Journal of Transformation Managemet. 3, 20-45. (in Persian)
- Lee, Y. H., & Lee, S. K. (2007). Capabilities, processes, and performance of knowledge management: a structural approach. Human factors and ergonomics in manufacturing, 17(1) 21–41.
- Lin, H. F., & Lee, G. G. (2005). Impact of organizational learning and knowledge management factors on e-business adoption. Management decision, 43(2), 171-188.
- Lepak, D. P., & Snell, S. A. (2002). Examining the human resource architecture: the relationships among human capital, employment, and human resource configurations. Journal of management; 28(4), 517-43.
- Migdadi, M. (2009). Knowledge management enablers and outcomes in small and medium sized enterprises. Industrial management and data systems, 109(6), 840-858.
- Madhoushi, M., & Sadati, A. (2010). Knowledge management, antecedent of organizational innovation and competitiveness. 2nd European Conference on Intellectual Capital ISCTE Lisbon University Institute, 393.
- Madhoushi, M., & Sadati, A. (2012). Investigating the impact of knowledge management process on Corporate Entrepreneurship (case study: SMEs in the East of Mazandaran). Journal of Entrepreneurial Development. 12, 7-26. (in Persian)
- Mirfakhreddini. H.; Hataminasab, H.; Taleifar, R., & Konjkavmonfared, A. (2011). Knowledge management, innovation knowledge and Innovation performance in In SMEs. Journal of Management Vision. 2, 103-118. (in Persian)
- Nafari, N., & Omidfar, G. (2011). Evaluating the impact of organizational structure (structural dimensions) on employees’ empowerment: case study of finance deputy in the ministry of finance and economic affairs. Quarterly journal of management and development process, 73, 63-82. (in persian)
- Ramachandran, S, D.; Chong, S, C., & Wong, K, Y. (2013). Knowledge management practices and strategic enablers in public universities: a gap analysis, campus-wide information systems, 30(2), 76-91.
- Rahimi, M. (2010). Examined the relationship between organizational culture and employee empowerment in the Treatment section of social organization, in Tehran. master's thesis: Tehran University. (in Persian)
- Roknuzzaman, M, D.; Kanai, H., & Umemoto, K. (2009). Integration of knowledge management process into digital library system: a theoretical perspective. Library review, 58(5), 372-386.
- Rezai Dizgah, M., & Farhbod, F. (2011). The effect of management strategies on psychological empowerment of employees' tax affairsof Gilan, Journal of Management, 7(20), 109-127. (in Persian)
- Speritzer. G. M. (1995). Psycological empowerment in the work place. Dimensions, measurement, and validation. Academy of management journal, 38, 1442-1465.
- Saadat, M.; Nasehi Far, V., & Suri, A. (2009). Presentation and examination components of e-readiness assessment models in iranian food small and medium industries. Quarterly journal of new economy & commerce, 15-16, 150-127. (in persian)
- Salojarvi,S.; Furu,P., & Sveiby, K.E. (2005). Knowledge management and growth in Finnish SMEs. Journal of Knowledge Management, 9(2), 103-122.
- Tsang Ho, C. H. (2009). The relationship between knowledge management enablers and performance. Industrial management & data systems, 109(1), pp. 98-117.
- Thomas, K, W. & Velthouse, B. A. (1990). Cognitive elements of empowerment: an interpretive model of intrinsic task motivation. Academy of management review, 15(4), 666-681.
- Valmohammadi, CH. (2010). Determining and prioritizing main factors of successful implementation of knowledge management in smes in the country. Journal of management, 16, 88-104. (in persian)
- Vatani, KH. (2011). Survey of effective factors on empowerment of human resources (a case study of the melat bank of planning and supervision of credit institutions and credit). Journal of management, 20, 42-48. (in persian)
- Wong, K. Y. (2005). Critical success factors for implementing knowledge management in small and medium enterprises. Industrial management & data systems, 105(3), 261-279.
- Wong, Y. W., & Aspinwall, E. (2005). An empirical study of the important factors for km adoption in the sme sector. Journal of knowledge management, 9(3), 64-82.
- Whetten, D. A., & Cameron, K. S. (2011). Developing management skills. New york: (8 edition), prentice hall.
- Yazdanpanah, A. (2006). The impact of information technology on human resource empowerment in developing countries. Journal of transformation administration management, 48, 136-145. (in persian)
- Zaribaf, M., & ShafiKhani, M.(2007). Training of entrepreneur human resource and development of SMEs. Journal of management, 3(2),79-72. (in persian)